Sunday, March 24, 2019

Gender Differences :: essays papers

Gender DifferencesI was surprised finding extinct that the topic for our paper was active our feelings of be to the other gender. I think the title of the book Men be FromMars, Wo workforce are From Venus by John Gray applies to how unlike men and women are intheir attitudes, feelings and lifestyles. This experience for me will be enjoyablefor me since I have never thought what it would be like to be a female and also to hopefully give me a better brainstorm on a few questions that have interest me about women since I was a little kid. Both, men and women, are constantly concerned about looking pricy even though they are physically different. In order to look appealing to others, men are supposed to be big, strong, and athletic, whereas women are supposed to be thin, pretty, and big-breasted. I often wonder wherefore we put so much emphasis on the way a person looks. I think females feel more of the pressures of looking good. In the past, Ive talked to some of my girlfri ends and they told me that the pressure and competition they are faced with is nerve-wracking and painful. I told them that I am not likewise critical when checking out girls and when it comes to seeing other males bigger or stronger than myself, that I dont feel too much pressure of trying to look better than them. I am rather more concerned of my own health and ways to rectify it. I was really surprised when they told me that other girls are the ones who usually rap or pressure them. When I was aware of this, I did notice, at times, period walking around casually with my girl friends, when they werent looking appropriate, would get stares, hisses or comments from other females. I was even surprised when I heard my girlfriends talk of the town about other girls right in front of me, even though most of these times I didnt notice anything wrongor different about the other girls they were talking about. From this observation, I think the pressure of ceaselessly looking g ood would be greater if I was to be a female.I would always try to look good and to please others. Girls, I think, are faced withenormous pressures to look good. Television, for example, almost never features old,

No comments:

Post a Comment