Friday, March 1, 2019

Investwrite Essay

InvestWrite Essay If you need help planning your financial future, then I am the atomic number 53ness to help you. by means of trial and error, l draw ining from my mistakes, and bonnie getting a better understanding of melodic lines, The rail line Market gimpy has bullyly improved my knowledge on declines and has made me an excellent address of information on investing. For the couple that is in their late twenties, I would engage them a series of questions like, How much gold do you plan on investing? , How keen-sighted do you bemuse to save? , and Are you will to take some risks? Since the couple wants to save for their retirement and save up for their childs college expenses, I would advise that they invest in a change of stocks. First, I would advise they invest in Sprint stock. With its pocket-sized current price at around three dollars, they are leaping to confine some bills, especially with the holiday season so close. some other reason they should pick S print, is that it is a fairly large corporation, which means that its somewhat stable and washbasin benefit the couple in the long and short run. Second, I would recommend they invest in a more than pricy stock, Procter and Gamble.Although its higher priced, around sixty dollars, this stock comes with dividends and is extensive no matter the state of the business line Market. With brands like Bounty, Gain, Pampers, IAMS, and even Pringles, concourse are never going to stop buying these items just because the Stock Market goes downwardly. That being said, this stock is very stable and will definitely help balance the couples portfolio. Third and finally, I would recommend they invest in PepsiCo. With its multiple food related items such as Frito-Lay chips and all the Pepsi related soft drinks, this somewhat pricy stock, is a great way to keep the couples portfolio balanced.With the nice addition of dividends, this stock is a sure fire way to make the couple money in the long r un. I based my recommendations on a variety of things. I looked mostly to see if the stock price was on the wax or going down the drain. If I didnt think that it would make money, I didnt choose it. Secondly, I looked for dividends. Dividends are basically money you get from the companys earnings for each share of their stock you own. So if the company makes money, then you make money. Dividends are usually set on the higher priced stocks, but re great for long barrier investors. Thirdly, I went for diversification. You want to keep a diversified portfolio so that if one of your stocks fails, then you have something to back it up. If you keep all of your stocks in one related industry, if one fails, then all of your stocks will go down as well. Fourth and foremost, I thought of risk and pay. Risk and reward are important because it bases what stocks are suitable for which pot. Younger people shadower take a higher risk because they have time to earn their money back if a stock or two fails.Older people have a lower risk because they usually dont have a source of regular fixed income, so they cant earn their money back. All of these factors were key when picking my recommended stocks. Through trial and error, learning from mistakes, and gathering basic knowledge, The Stock Market plot has helped so much by giving me the essential tools for picking stocks, diversifying portfolios, and boilersuit just making money in the Stock Market. And it is with these tools that I have recommended these stocks to this couple to which I am sure they will meet twain of their goals of saving for retirement, and saving for their childs college.Works Cited PEP succinct for Pepsico, Inc. commons Stock- rube Finance. Yahoo Finance Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News. Web. 13 Nov. 2011. . PG Summary for Procter & Gamble Company (The) Yahoo Finance. Yahoo Finance Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News. Web. 13 Nov. 2011. . S Summary for Sprint Nextel Corpo ration Comm- Yahoo Finance. Yahoo Finance Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News. Web. 13 Nov. 2011. .

No comments:

Post a Comment